Salesforce Interview Experience for Java Support Engineer
Resume-based came across this job profile in linkedin that they are looking for the 2yrs + experienced people in Java development for this role. I wanted to share my experience with all of you.
They are a total of 2 rounds for this interview.
Round 1(Technical Interview): The interview went on for 1hr. The questions were on Java, SQL, Databases, HTML, and basic Java programming questions.
Questions asked on Java:
- Write a program on string palindrome in java?
- Write factorial of a number without using recursion in java?
- Difference b/w String, String Buffer, String Builder?
- Difference b/w Comparator & Comparable?
- What is instance variable and local variable.?
- What id data encapsulation?
- Difference b/w === and == ?
- What is method overloading & method overriding?
- What is the use of final keyword?
- What is multithreading?
- What is static initializer?
- What is HashMap, HashTable and Treemap?
- What is String Pool?
- Different ways to implement threads?
Questions asked on SQL and Databases:
- What are the types of joins. Explain?
- What is a foreign key?
- What is cross join?
- What is normalization. And it’s types?
- Difference b/w DELETE & TRUNCATE?
- What is a constraint?
- What is DDL & DML?
Questions asked on HTML/CSS:
- How many types of headings does HTML contain?
- What are some common lists you use in HTML?
- How many tags are used to separate the sections?
- Types of CSS. Explain?
- Explain structure of HTML code?
Refer interviewbit and javapoint for java theory questions. And for coding questions refer https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/java-programming-examples/
Round 2(MR + HR): The interview went on for 30 minutes.
- Tell about yourself and the project which you have worked?
- Your strengths and weakness?
- A role play on customer and support engineer?
- Tell me something which was not in the resume?
- Why do you wanted to join a support role?
- Did you get any feedback from your manager. if YES how did you took it and implemented?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- About salesforce?
- Are there any questions for me?
Refer indiabix portal to prepare for HR and MR.