Recently salesforce visited our campus and took the following rounds for the final selection.
Written aptitude round containing basic questions on C and C++ programming.The questions were easy.
Around 10 students were selected for second round.
Round 2(Online coding at ideone.com:
1.Write a program to find the number of valid parenthesis in a given expression.
((()))) contains 3 valid parenthesis and hj()(i()) contain 2 valid parenthesis.
I solved it using stack.
2.Write a program to print the output solution for the rat so that he can reach his hole assuming that there is a unique path possible.(1 represents that path is possible and 0 means that path is not possible).
(1,0,0,0) (1,1,0,1) (0,1,1,1) (0,0,0,1)
(1,0,0,0) (1,1,0,0) (0,1,1,1) (0,0,0,1)
It was a simple question and solved it using two nested for loops.
Around 6 students were selected after this round.
He asked me two tough questions:
1.You are a given an integer .You have to print all the possible valid parenthesis for this integer.
For eg for n=2,we have o/p= ()() ,(()),etc
I solved it using this approach.I first print all the possible permutations for a string possible using that integer and then finally check if it is a valid parenthesis,then print it.
2.FInd the angle between hour and minute hand when time is 3:15 assuming an analog clock.
I was not selected after this round but i want to thanks geeksforgeeks for helping me in this interview.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience