Sahaj Software Solutions Interview Experience
There were 4 rounds in total.
Round 1: Online MCQ round, 40 questions in 30 minutes with topics DS, OS, OOPs, etc.
Round 2: Coding round of 30 minutes, it was an easy question. Given a 2D array filled with 0 or 1, the condition was that the cell will remain 1 only if 2 or 3 of its neighbors are 1 otherwise, it will become 0.
Round 3: It was a telephonic round, there were two interviewers.
- First, they asked the introduction, then on what project I am currently working on. There was cross-questioning on the project too.
- Coding question: Implement stack with three features push, pop, and extract max.
- Coding question: Print the zig-zag order of a given binary tree.
- Then I was asked about how processes are managed. I told you about scheduling, ready, waiting, and the current state.
- Next was how input is read from the memory, I was expected to provide steps for it.
- SQL queries to print a combination of two tables (can be done using join), then I had to propose a method to make the search for a particular data fast (indexing in DB).
- Features of object-oriented programming, with real-life examples.
I was rejected after this round, but I am pretty sure that the next round was an HR round.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.