There were 4 rounds in total.
Round 1: Online MCQ round, 40 questions in 30 minutes with topics DS, OS, OOPs, etc.
Round 2: Coding round of 30 minutes, it was an easy question. Given a 2D array filled with 0 or 1, the condition was that the cell will remain 1 only if 2 or 3 of its neighbors are 1 otherwise, it will become 0.
Round 3: It was a telephonic round, there were two interviewers.
- First, they asked the introduction, then on what project I am currently working on. There was cross-questioning on the project too.
- Coding question: Implement stack with three features push, pop, and extract max.
- Coding question: Print the zig-zag order of a given binary tree.
- Then I was asked about how processes are managed. I told you about scheduling, ready, waiting, and the current state.
- Next was how input is read from the memory, I was expected to provide steps for it.
- SQL queries to print a combination of two tables (can be done using join), then I had to propose a method to make the search for a particular data fast (indexing in DB).
- Features of object-oriented programming, with real-life examples.
I was rejected after this round, but I am pretty sure that the next round was an HR round.
- Sahaj Software Solutions Interview Experience
- Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience for Software Engineer (6 Months Internship+FTE)
- Monotype Solutions Interview Experience
- Vizury Interactive Solutions Interview Experience
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Kritikal Solutions Interview Experience
- Interview Experience Opera Solutions, Noida
- Mindfire Solutions Noida Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Treebo (Ruptub Solutions Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 2
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Surya Informatics solutions Interview Experience
- Tally Solutions Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2018
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Experience (On campus-2018)
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience
- Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Experience
- Gemini Solutions Business Analyst Interview Experience
- Vuram Technology Solutions Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.