I applied through the campus. It took complete day to complete the hiring process.
Round 1: Firstly, written test was there. Written test consist of 2 sections first 10 logical questions ( logical, quant etc), second section was the 20 technical questions. Total 30 questions. 4 marks for each correct answer and -0.25 marks for each wrong answer. 40 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2:Second round was the group decision. That was not elimination round. The group decision was of 8 mins and 8 people was there.
Round 3:Third round was 1st technical round. Which is elimination round and this round responsible for basic technical skills. 17 students were shortlisted.
Round 4:Forth round was 2nd technical which is for the projects and other extra technical things. After this round they running out of time so they evaluated the students skills and select 10 out of 17 students directly.
Round 5:At last in HR round they gave the offer letter to the selected students.
Some Technical questions :
DDL, DML, DCL, TCL
Java vs python
NoSql vs Sql
Collections in java
Joins in dbms
All Oop concepts
Andriod app life cycle
Things involved in developing andriod app like intent, gradle etc.
IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
Join vs union in dbms etc..
I suggest to use the GeeksForGeeks for technical interview preparation and just “Be Confident.” And one more thing i want to say Be Honest and learn to say No if you don’t know the answer.
GFG helped me a lot preparing for the job. Thank you very much GeeksForGeeks.
- Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience for Software Engineer (6 Months Internship+FTE)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 19 (For Technical Analyst Post)
- Tracxn Experienced Interview (3yrs SSE post)
- Open Solutions Interview | Set 1
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 1
- Monotype Solutions Interview Experience
- Vizury Interactive Solutions Interview Experience
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Kritikal Solutions Interview Experience
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus Written)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience Opera Solutions, Noida
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 7 (Off-Campus)
- Mindfire Solutions Noida Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Treebo (Ruptub Solutions Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.