MCQs on the paper written test. It contains four sections(90 minutes)
- Java Output Problems(7 questions)
- C++ Output Problems(7 questions)
- Aptitude (15 questions)
- Verbal Ability (15 questions)
At last, the interviewer asked me to explain the last program(code) i have done( Explained).
The interviewer asked me to introduce myself
Explain Java oops concepts
Program to extract words from a given String
swap two numbers without using a temporary variable
As I mentioned C in my resume they asked me few questions from C as well
1. How to allocate memory Dynamically in c.
2. Malloc and Calloc in C
3. NULL pointer in C
Puzzle | 3 cuts to cut round cake into 8 equal pieces
Asked me to Explain my project and the Thought Process
My interest other than coding
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
A few more things like what’s going on in the world and in the country
This Round was the final one and was not eliminating round,
asked me about myself,
what do you want to be in your life?
Why should we hire you?
They mainly focus on Core Java, OOPS concepts and DBMS.
Be confident and honest.
- Saggezza Interview Experience 2018 (On Campus Full Time)
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 403 (On Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On Campus for Full Time)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus for ST Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 377 (On-campus for Full time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 387 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 399 (On Campus for full time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 394 (On-Campus Full Time)
- Tesco interview Experience for full time (on campus)
- Paypal Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 388 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 389 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft Full Time Interview Experience (On campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.