Saggezza Interview Experience 2018 (On Campus Full Time)
Pen paper written test. It contains four sections(90 minutes)
- Java Output Problems(10 questions)
- C++ Output Problems(10 questions)
- Aptitude (15 questions)
- Verbal Ability (15 questions)
1. Reverse the linked list
2. Basic Concepts of Operating System
3. Basic Concepts of C++
4. Basic Concepts of DBMS
5. After this he went onto project discussion but not asked me so deeply.(Only basic description and ER – Diagram)
Tips: To clear this round I suggest you to Don’t study from too many sites .Just refer Geeks For Geeks and that site is most sufficient to clear any type of interview.
First he asked to tell me something about yourself and after that he asked one coding question
After that he asked about the concepts of Data Structure like about array and linked list and after that he asked to solve one coding question on Hacker Rank platform
This is the final HR round and asked some Tricky questions like:-
- Tell me Something about yourself which is not there in your resume.
- Where you want to see yourself after 5 years
Soo clear this interview be honest and confident
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.