Round 1: Written test containing three sections for Electronics and Communication engineers and 2 sections for Computer Science candidates.
they were general aptitide (25 questions)
c programming (finding errors and outputs (25q))
and technical questions regarding all ece subjects (25q)
no negative marking and 90 minutes for test
Round 2 : an hour technical discussion regarding areas of interest and all fundamentals of electronics like communication, wireless, circuits etc
Round 3: half an hour hr discussion.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Interview Experience at Rockwell Collins
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- OYO Interview Experience (On Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 41 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 23 (On Campus)
- RBS Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 22 (On Campus)
- ADP Interview experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-campus for SDE)