Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is an useful and widely emerging technology in business world now a days. RPA is based on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) which uses various software robots to perform a business oriented task. Previously, in many organizations the large volume of data was handled by the humans itself. But with the use of RPA all the maintenance of data can be done easily with the help of few softwares and no manual or human interference is needed.
RPA is based on business process automation where handling of tasks in business organisations like repeatedly updating users data, queries evaluation, maintaining databases are done with the help of robotics automation.
Also software robots are easy to integrate in any system according to the requirements and provide results which are comparatively quick and accurate as done by humans.
How does it works?
RPA observes the repeated actions performed by users then the automation is done on those tasks directly in the GUI. Thus, RPA works on the business existing applications and handle routine tasks like the E-Mail invoice processing, report maintenance and generation, data extraction, access websites and many more.
Benefits of RPA:
- Cost reduction –
Using RPA’s for Business Process Automation costs less than hiring employees for the same.
- Improved accuracy –
RPA provides more accurate results than the manual work.
- Saves labour and time –
As the work done by RPA is fully automatic thus it is quick in nature and also reduces manual efforts and time.
- Reduced operational risk –
RPA provides error free results and reduces the chances of mistakes as work is done by robots and not by humans.
- Reduced workloads –
As most of the tasks in organisations will work on RPA, thus it will lead to lesser workload on employees.
- Simlicity and flexibility –
Working with RPA is very easy as it doesn’t requires any kind of coding and can be integrated on any system hence is flexible by nature.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Email Automation using UIPath
- Browser Automation Using Selenium
- Future of home automation
- Automation Using Selenium in C# With Example
- Markov Decision Process
- Process-based and Thread-based Multitasking
- Get/Set process resource limits in C
- Formation Of Process from Program
- Data Science Process
- Hygienic Macros : An Introduction
- Introduction To Machine Learning using Python
- Introduction to Dimensionality Reduction
- Artificial Intelligence | An Introduction
- An introduction to Machine Learning
- PHP | MySQL Database Introduction
- Introduction to Hill Climbing | Artificial Intelligence
- Decision Tree Introduction with example
- Introduction to Artificial Neutral Networks | Set 1
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Network | Set 2
- AA Trees | Set 1 (Introduction)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.