Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
1) Project – earlier and current ones
2) How do you use binary search in an unsorted array
3) Which sort algorithm is efficient? Why?
4) Write a program for bubble sort
5) Example for sub query
6) Write a program using backtracking
1) Why Bosch?
2) Tell me about your school. Why do you like it?
3) Tell me one instance of where and how you’ve been innovative
4) Every point of extracurricular activity mentioned in the resume was questioned
5) Will you do higher studies? If no, why?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above