Robert Bosch Interview Experience for Software Developer
Round 1: Online assessment
- The first round comprised of 35 MCQ questions including aptitude, logical, C output questions, and technical portions (Test Duration: 1 hour):
- Quantitative aptitude and Logical part were much more predominant, the questions were more intuitive and not typical paper pen/formula based. They were not very difficult but were very tricky.
Round 2: Technical interview
- Questions from the project. ( Why, What, How & working)
- Later on, questions related to data structures and few basic questions related to new-age technologies AI, ML, etc.
- 2 coding questions on white paper (The first one was swap bits and the other 2’s complement).
Round 3: HR
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What differentiates yourself from others.
- How do you choose your friends?
- Why do you want to join us.
- Do you have any Location constraints?
Tips: Know yourself before any interview. and be Honest.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!