Round 1(Interviewer = SDE2): This round was totally DSA. I was asked 4 coding questions.
Two of the coding questions I remember :
Que1: Given an array containing 0 or 1 only. Find maximum subarray with equal number of zeroes and ones?
Solution: I first tried solving using brute approach O(n^2) by iterating n times for each index but later got to optimal solution using cumulative sum approach where first step is changing array to cumulative sum array , for element =0 decrement sum by 1 and for element =1 increment sum by 1. Now in updated array, a subarray which have start and end as same element will correspond to equal number of zeroes and ones. Now we have to find the maximum subarray by iteration for each index i.
Que2: Find maximum palindrome in a string ?
Solution: For each index i assume it to be mid in palindrome , now find leftmost index i and rightmost index j where a[i] == a[j].
This works in O(n*2).
Round 2 (Interviewer = Lead Engineer): This round was of System Design. I was given 1 problem which was asked to implement in any language.
Que: Implement LRU Cache with capacity c in Java?
Solution: I used HashMap and doubly linked list which supports get(key), put(key,value) operations in O(1) and always least recently used data will be removed from the list if number of elements crossed capacity c.
Round 3(Interviewer = Engineering Manager ): This round was of API Design
Que: I was given problem to build upload/review bill system. Was asked to write any one API
Round 4: (Interviewer = VP): This round was non tech round.
Que1: Tell me about myself
Que2: Why wants to join Rivigo
Que3: Most challenging problem I worked on till now
Round 5: (Interviewer = Cofounder): This round was also non tech round. Normal discussion upto what depth I have worked in previous companies and do I meet the criteria for this company.
- Rivigo Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus - Software Developer)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE2 - Bangalore
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.