RIA-Advisory came to our college in the Month of September 2019.There were only 3 rounds.
One Mcq round and two technical interviews.
Round 1: There were questions on Java, C++, mathematical problems and word problems. Questions were of medium difficulty and time 1hr. Out of 150 students 40 cleared the test.
Round 2: The technical interviews were held in the RIA Pune office. In the first interview round they asked me concepts of Java and made me write a simple code of simple logic with correct syntax in Java. They also asked me to explain my project.
Round 3: The second interview round was quite difficult. They gave each one of us a problem statement and made us to explain and solve it on the white board. The questions were:
• Buy Maximum Stock problem.
• You have 5 students and 5 subjects .Each person can choose only one subject, and the subject cannot be repeated. Find the number of groups formed.5 subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology and Biology.
Input: pcmzb Output: 1
Input: pcmbc Output: 0
Input: mbcppbmczz Output:2
Only 13 students were placed from our college.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.