We are given a string and we need to reverse words of given string ?
Input : str = "geeks quiz practice code" Output : str = "code practice quiz geeks"
This problem has existing solution please refer Reverse words in a given String link. We will solve this problem in python. Given below are the steps to be followed to solve this problem.
- Separate each word in given string using split() method of string data type in python.
- Reverse the word separated list.
- Print words of list, in string form after joining each word with space using ” “.join() method in python.
"code practice quiz geeks"
This article is contributed by Shashank Mishra (Gullu). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Check if the given string of words can be formed from words present in the dictionary
- Reverse words in a given String in Java
- Program to reverse words in a given string in C++
- Reverse words in a given string | Set 2
- Reverse words in a given string
- Print words of a string in reverse order
- Reverse String according to the number of words
- Reverse middle words of a string
- Reverse the Words of a String using Stack
- Count words that appear exactly two times in an array of words
- Reverse individual words
- Reverse individual words with O(1) extra space
- Python | Extract words from given string
- Check if a given string is a Reverse Bitonic String or not
- Count words in a given string
- Program to extract words from a given String
- Check if a two character string can be made using given words
- Shortest substring of a string containing all given words
- Check if given words are present in a string
- Extract and print words separately from a given Camel Case string
Improved By : TanmayThaakur