Given a linked list of strings, we need to reverse each word of the string in the given linked list.
Input: geeksforgeeks a computer science portal for geeks Output: skeegrofskeeg a retupmoc ecneics latrop rof skeeg Input: Publish your own articles on geeksforgeeks Output: hsilbuP ruoy nwo selcitra no skeegrofskeeg
Using a loop iterate the list till null and take string from each node and reverse the string.
List before reverse: Geeksforgeeks a computer science portal for geeks List after reverse: skeegrofskeeG a retupmoc ecneics latrop rof skeeg
- C Program to reverse each node value in Singly Linked List
- Swap Kth node from beginning with Kth node from end in a Linked List
- Reverse a linked list
- Can we reverse a linked list in less than O(n)?
- Linked List | Set 2 (Inserting a node)
- Squareroot(n)-th node in a Linked List
- Remove last node of the linked list
- Remove first node of the linked list
- Program for n'th node from the end of a Linked List
- Remove every k-th node of the linked list
- Linked List | Set 3 (Deleting a node)
- Reverse first K elements of given linked list
- Reverse a Linked List according to its Size
- Reverse a Doubly Linked List | Set-2
- Reverse a sublist of linked list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.