Given a Perfect Binary Tree, the task is to reverse the alternate level nodes of the binary tree.
Input: a / \ b c / \ / \ d e f g / \ / \ / \ / \ h i j k l m n o Output: Inorder Traversal of given tree h d i b j e k a l f m c n g o Inorder Traversal of modified tree o d n c m e l a k f j b i g h Input: a / \ b c Output: Inorder Traversal of given tree b a c Inorder Traversal of modified tree c a b
- If level is odd, push the left and right child(if exists) in a stack.
- If level is even, replace the value of the current node with the top of stack.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Inorder Traversal of given tree h d i b j e k a l f m c n g o Inorder Traversal of modified tree o d n c m e l a k f j b i g h
- Reverse alternate levels of a perfect binary tree
- Print Binary Tree levels in sorted order | Set 3 (Tree given as array)
- Averages of Levels in Binary Tree
- Print Levels of all nodes in a Binary Tree
- Print all nodes between two given levels in Binary Tree
- Print Binary Tree levels in sorted order | Set 2 (Using set)
- Print Binary Tree levels in sorted order
- Maximum sum of non-leaf nodes among all levels of the given binary tree
- Maximum sum of leaf nodes among all levels of the given binary tree
- Print even positioned nodes of even levels in level order of the given binary tree
- Check whether a given binary tree is perfect or not
- Find sum of all nodes of the given perfect binary tree
- Find the largest Perfect Subtree in a given Binary Tree
- Iterative approach to check if a Binary Tree is Perfect
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.