Bootstrap allows creating responsive video or slideshow embeds based on the width of the display or parent element by creating a native ratio that scales with the device. Using responsive video or slideshow embeds the content can be scaled automatically as per the screen size or the parent container element, this makes the UI more responsive.
Bootstrap provides a class named embed-responsive for creating responsive embeds. This class is assigned to the parent which encloses any of the following embedding elements: <iframe>, <embed>, <video>, and <object>.
Optionally, along with the embed-responsive class, one more class embed-responsive-item can be used with the embedding elements.
Bootstrap also provides a few modifier classes to adjust the aspect ratio of the elements:
Below program illustrate the embed-responsive class:
- HTML | DOM embeds Collection
- Programming a slideshow with HTML and CSS
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- Bootstrap (Part-5) | DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- How to create responsive website zoomed out to full width on mobile using Bootstrap?
- How to design Responsive card-deck with fixed width in Bootstrap ?
- How to make the existing bootstrap 2 table responsive?
- Creating Responsive Grid Vanilla using HTML,CSS and Bootstrap
- How to create a responsive Modal Sign-Up form for a Website?
- HTML | Responsive Modal Login Form
- HTML | Responsive full page image using CSS
- HTML | Viewport meta tag for Responsive Web Design
- Best way to make a d3.js visualization layout responsive
- How to hide elements in responsive layout using CSS ?
- How to put a responsive clear button inside HTML input text field ?
- Responsive page in AngularJS
- How to make a HTML div responsive using CSS ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.