Requirements of a prototyping CASE tool:
Prototyping is beneficial to know the necessities of complicated package product, to demonstrate an idea, to plug new concepts, and so on. The vital options of a prototyping CASE tool are as follows:
- Define user interaction
- Define the system management flow
- Store and retrieve knowledge needed by the system
- Incorporate some processing logic
Features of a good prototyping CASE tool:
There are many complete prototyping tools. however, a tool that integrates with the information wordbook will create use of the entries within the data dictionary, facilitate in populating the information wordbook and make sure the consistency between the planning data and also the paradigm. a decent prototyping tool ought to support the subsequent features:
- Since one among the most uses of a prototyping CASE tool is graphical program (GUI) development, prototyping CASE tool ought to support the user to make an interface employing a graphics editor. The user ought to be allowed to outline all knowledge entry forms, menus and controls.
- It ought to integrate with the information wordbook of CASE surroundings.
- If doable, it ought to be able to integrate with external user outlined modules written in C or some in style high-level programming languages.
- The user ought to be able to outline the sequence of states through that a created paradigm will run. The user ought to even be allowed to manage the running of the paradigm.
- The run time system of paradigm ought to support mock runs of the particular system and management of the input and output knowledge.
- Second-generation CASE tool
- Software Engineering | CASE tool and its scope
- Difference between Use Case and Test Case
- Software Engineering | Requirements Elicitation
- Software Engineering | Challenges in eliciting requirements
- Software Engineering | Requirements Validation Techniques
- Software Engineering | Selenium: An Automation tool
- Software Engineering | Requirements Engineering Process
- Software Engineering | Classification of Software Requirements
- Characteristics of a good Software Engineer
- Characteristics of Good Object Oriented Design
- Software Engineering | Quality Characteristics of a good SRS
- Software Engineering | Benefits of CASE
- Software Engineering | Architecture of a CASE environment
- Software Engineering | Characteristics of CASE Tools
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.