Replace Green Screen using OpenCV- Python
Prerequisites: OpenCV Python Tutorial
OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision) is a computer vision library that contains various functions to perform operations on pictures or videos. This library is cross-platform that is it is available on multiple programming languages such as Python, C++, etc.
Green Screen removal is used in the VFX industry for changing the scenes. Here, we will use OpenCV – Python to do the same.
- Import all necessary libraries
- Load the images or videos
- Resize the images and the videos to the same size
- Load the upper and lower BGR values of the green color
- Apply the mask and then use bitwise_and
- Subtract bitwise_and from the original green screen image
- Check for matrix value 0 after subtraction and replace it by the second image
- You get the desired results.
Below is the implementation.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...