Given a string S, c1 and c2. Replace character c1 with c2 and c2 with c1.
Input : grrksfoegrrks, c1 = e, c2 = r Output : geeksforgeeks Input : ratul, c1 = t, c2 = h Output : rahul
Traverse through the string and check for the occurrences of c1 and c2. If c1 is found then replace it with c2 and else if c2 is found replace it with c1.
Time Complexity: O(n)
- Replace every character of string by character whose ASCII value is K times more than it
- Replace every character of a string by a different character
- Find a string such that every character is lexicographically greater than its immediate next character
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Lexicographically smallest string formed by appending a character from the first K characters of a given string
- Find the character in first string that is present at minimum index in second string
- Replace all occurrences of pi with 3.14 in a given string
- Replace two substrings (of a string) with each other
- Queries to find the last non-repeating character in the sub-string of a given string
- Convert the string into palindrome string by changing only one character.
- Queries to find the first non-repeating character in the sub-string of a string
- Replace all occurrences of a string with space
- URLify a given string (Replace spaces is %20)
- Replace all consonants with nearest vowels in a string
- Replace all occurrences of string AB with C without using extra space
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.