Given two integers N and K, the task is to find the sum of first N natural numbers then update N as the previously calculated sum. Repeat these steps K times and finally print the value of N.
Input: N = 2, K = 2
Operation 1: n = sum(n) = sum(2) = 1 + 2 = 3
Operation 2: n = sum(n) = sum(3) = 1 + 2 + 3 = 6
Input: N = 3, K = 2
Approach: Find the sum of first N natural numbers using the formula (N * (N + 1)) / 2 then update N with the calculated sum. Repeat these steps exactly K times and print the final value of N.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Repeated subtraction among two numbers
- Total numbers with no repeated digits in a range
- Squares of numbers with repeated single digits | Set 1 (3, 6 and 9)
- Natural Numbers
- Sum of first n natural numbers
- LCM of First n Natural Numbers
- Average of first n even natural numbers
- Sum of all natural numbers in range L to R
- Sum of first N natural numbers which are not powers of K
- Sum of all odd natural numbers in range L and R
- Sum of squares of first n natural numbers
- Sum of first N natural numbers which are divisible by 2 and 7
- Sum of fifth powers of the first n natural numbers
- Sum of cubes of first n odd natural numbers
- Sum of cubes of even and odd natural numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.