There are some Remuneration Terms and Conditions that an individual should know before joining as a Technical Content Writing Intern or Freelance Technical Content Writer at GeeksforGeeks. There are some Remuneration Terms and Conditions that an individual should know before joining as a Technical Content Writing Intern or Freelance Technical Content Writer at GeeksforGeeks. Firstly, the payment per article will be determined on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the company and depending on factors including but not limited to the quality, size, and nature of the article, technicality of content, the complexity of content, and reviews submitted by readers for the published content.
Some other prominent terms and conditions are listed below:
- You will be entitled to Remuneration when at least 10 of your Articles get published at GeeksforGeeks.
- 10% TDS will be deducted on the remuneration.
- As mentioned above, the amount paid per article will depend upon the content, quality of your article, and several other factors.
- The content you write for publishing must be unique and must not be published somewhere else even in your name. Once your content is published, it is copyright content of GeeksforGeeks.
- The content you write must not be already published on the GeeksforGeeks portal.
- The articles with these tags or similar are not eligible for Remuneration: Interview Experiences, Placements, and Internships.
- Your initial 2 articles (sample articles) will not be considered for any kind of remuneration.
- The Payments will be made only to the residents of India.
- In case of any dispute regarding remuneration, the final decision will be at the company’s discretion.
Note: You can apply for Remuneration at email@example.com after the successful publication of at least 10 articles.