Given a binary tree in such a way such that the level order traversal of a binary tree produces a string S. The task is to remove all vowels from the binary tree and print the level order traversal of the remaining tree.
Input: G / \ E E / \ K S Output: G / \ K S Input: G / \ O A / L Output: G / L
- Perform a level order insertion of the characters in the string.
- Declare a new binary tree with its root set to NULL.
- Perform a level order traversal of the binary tree.
- In case a vowel is encountered, do not add it to the new binary tree.
- Otherwise add the character to the new binary tree.
- Perform a level order traversal of the new tree.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to remove vowels from a String
- Remove consecutive vowels from string
- Complexity of different operations in Binary tree, Binary Search Tree and AVL tree
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Maximum sub-tree sum in a Binary Tree such that the sub-tree is also a BST
- Check if a binary tree is subtree of another binary tree | Set 1
- Binary Tree to Binary Search Tree Conversion
- Check if a binary tree is subtree of another binary tree | Set 2
- Convert a Binary Tree to Threaded binary tree | Set 1 (Using Queue)
- Check whether a binary tree is a full binary tree or not
- Convert a Binary Tree to Threaded binary tree | Set 2 (Efficient)
- Minimum swap required to convert binary tree to binary search tree
- Binary Tree | Set 3 (Types of Binary Tree)
- Check whether a binary tree is a full binary tree or not | Iterative Approach
- Binary Tree to Binary Search Tree Conversion using STL set
- Check whether a given binary tree is skewed binary tree or not?
- Difference between Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree
- Check if a binary tree is subtree of another binary tree using preorder traversal : Iterative
- Longest substring consisting of vowels using Binary Search
- Remove all leaf nodes from a Generic Tree or N-ary Tree