Given a string, you have to remove the three consecutive duplicates from the string. If no three are consecutive then output the string as it is.
Input : aabbbaccddddc Output :ccdc Input :aabbaccddc Output :aabbaccddc
We insert the characters of string one by one to vector and keep on checking the size of vector. If the size of vector is greater than 2, then we will check whether the last 3 characters of the string are same or not. If the characters are same
then we will move three steps backwards in array using resize() else not.
This article is contributed by Roshni Agarwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Remove all consecutive duplicates from the string
- Python groupby method to remove all consecutive duplicates
- Remove duplicates from a given string
- Remove all duplicates from a given string in Python
- Remove duplicates from a string in O(1) extra space
- Remove consecutive vowels from string
- Recursively remove all adjacent duplicates
- Remove consecutive alphabets which are in same case
- Print all the duplicates in the input string
- Print a closest string that does not contain adjacent duplicates
- Character replacement after removing duplicates from a string
- Remove characters from the first string which are present in the second string
- Check if a string has m consecutive 1's or 0's
- Consecutive sequenced numbers in a string
- Check if a binary string contains consecutive same or not