Given a string, you have to remove the three consecutive duplicates from the string. If no three are consecutive then output the string as it is.
Input : aabbbaccddddc Output :ccdc Input :aabbaccddc Output :aabbaccddc
We insert the characters of string one by one to vector and keep on checking the size of vector. If the size of vector is greater than 2, then we will check whether the last 3 characters of the string are same or not. If the characters are same
then we will move three steps backwards in array using resize() else not.
This article is contributed by Roshni Agarwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Return maximum occurring character in an input string
- Print all the duplicates in the input string
- Remove characters from the first string which are present in the second string
- Remove duplicates from a given string
- Print reverse of a string using recursion
- Write a program to print all permutations of a given string
- Divide a string in N equal parts
- Given a string, find its first non-repeating character
- Write a program to reverse an array or string
- Reverse words in a given string
- Find the smallest window in a string containing all characters of another string
- Lexicographic rank of a string
- An in-place algorithm for String Transformation
- Count words in a given string
- String matching where one string contains wildcard characters