Given string str of size N, the task is to remove all the characters from the string that have odd frequencies.
Input: str = “geeksforgeeks”
The characters f, o, r have odd frequencies
So, they are removed from the string.
Input: str = “zzzxxweeerr”
- Create a map and store the frequency of each character from the string to the same map.
- Then, traverse the string and find out which characters have odd frequencies with the help of the map.
- Ignore all those characters which have odd frequencies and store the rest in a new string.
- Finally, display the new string.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Rated as one of the most sought after skills in the industry, own the basics of coding with our C++ STL Course and master the very concepts by intense problem-solving.
- Remove even frequency characters from the string
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Remove odd indexed characters from a given string
- Minimum cost to remove the spaces between characters of a String by rearranging the characters
- Minimum characters to be replaced to make frequency of all characters same
- Generate a number such that the frequency of each digit is digit times the frequency in given number
- Count of Binary Strings of length N such that frequency of 1's exceeds frequency of 0's
- Maximum difference between frequency of two elements such that element having greater frequency is also greater
- Remove characters from the first string which are present in the second string
- Check if a string has all characters with same frequency with one variation allowed
- String with frequency of characters in Lucas Sequence
- Check whether frequency of characters in a string makes Fibonacci Sequence
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Number of Positions to partition the string such that atleast m characters with same frequency are present in each substring
- Maximum repeated frequency of characters in a given string
- Sort a string according to the frequency of characters
- C program to find the frequency of characters in a string
- Remove elements from the array whose frequency lies in the range [l, r]
- Sum of all odd frequency elements in a Matrix
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.