Given string str of size N, the task is to remove all the characters from the string that have odd frequencies.
Input: str = “geeksforgeeks”
The characters f, o, r have odd frequencies
So, they are removed from the string.
Input: str = “zzzxxweeerr”
- Create a map and store the frequency of each character from the string to the same map.
- Then, traverse the string and find out which characters have odd frequencies with the help of the map.
- Ignore all those characters which have odd frequencies and store the rest in a new string.
- Finally, display the new string.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Remove even frequency characters from the string
- Sort a string according to the frequency of characters
- Maximum repeated frequency of characters in a given string
- String with frequency of characters in Lucas Sequence
- Check if a string has all characters with same frequency with one variation allowed
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Check whether frequency of characters in a string makes Fibonacci Sequence
- Number of Positions to partition the string such that atleast m characters with same frequency are present in each substring
- Remove characters from the first string which are present in the second string
- Remove all characters other than alphabets from string
- Remove characters from a String that appears exactly K times
- Remove all non-alphabetical characters of a String in Java
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Number of ways to remove a sub-string from S such that all remaining characters are same
- Remove characters from string that appears strictly less than K times
- Remove minimum characters from string to split it into three substrings under given constraints
- Minimum characters to be replaced to make frequency of all characters same
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Check if frequency of all characters can become same by one removal
- Program to check if all characters have even frequency
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.