x: Object name
 1 2 3 4 $Number  1 2 3 $Characters  "a" "b" "c" [, 1] [, 2] [, 3] [1, ] 1 4 7 [2, ] 2 5 8 [3, ] 3 6 9  "mat" "vec"
- R - Creating, Listing, and Deleting Objects in Memory
- Get Exclusive Elements between Two Objects in R Programming - setdiff() Function
- Intersection of Two Objects in R Programming - intersect() Function
- Check if Two Objects are Equal in R Programming - setequal() Function
- Check for Presence of Common Elements between Objects in R Programming - is.element() Function
- Union of two Objects in R Programming - union() Function
- Get Addition of the Objects passed as Arguments in R Programming - sum() Function
- Concatenating Objects in R Programming - combine() Function
- List all the Objects present in the Current Working Directory in R Programming - ls() Function
- Looping over Objects in R Programming
- Remove Duplicate Elements from an Object in R Programming - unique() Function
- Remove names or dimnames from an Object in R Programming - unname() Function
- Remove unnecessary values from an Object in R Programming - na.omit() Function
- Getting attributes of Objects in R Language - attributes() and attr() Function
- Getting Multiplication of the Objects passed as Arguments in R Language - prod() Function
- Compare two Objects for Equality in R Progamming - identical() Function
- R - Objects
- Check if a Function is a Primitive Function in R Programming - is.primitive() Function
- Compute Density of the Distribution Function in R Programming - dunif() Function
- Apply a Function over a List of elements in R Programming - lapply() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.