Given a linked list, the task is to remove the last node of the linked list and update the head pointer of the linked list.
Input : 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> NULL Output : 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> NULL Input : 2 -> 4 -> 6 -> 8 -> 33 -> 67 -> NULL Output : 2 -> 4 -> 6 -> 8 -> 33 -> NULL
To remove last node, we need to make the next of second last node as NULL and delete memory allocated for last node.
8 23 11 29
Time Complexity : O(n)
- Remove every k-th node of the linked list
- Remove first node of the linked list
- Swap Kth node from beginning with Kth node from end in a Linked List
- Linked List | Set 2 (Inserting a node)
- Linked List | Set 3 (Deleting a node)
- Squareroot(n)-th node in a Linked List
- Program for n'th node from the end of a Linked List
- Delete every Kth node from circular linked list
- Insert node into the middle of the linked list
- Reverse each word in a linked list node
- Find first node of loop in a linked list
- Delete a Linked List node at a given position
- Find modular node in a linked list
- Find the fractional (or n/k - th) node in linked list
- Delete a node in a Doubly Linked List
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : VishalBachchas