Given a string s of lowercase letters, we need to remove consecutive vowels from the string
Note : Sentence should not contain two consecutive vowels ( a, e, i, o, u).
Input: geeks for geeks Output: geks for geks Input : your article is in queue Output : yor article is in qu
Approach: Iterate string using a loop and check for the repetitiveness of vowels in a given sentence and in case if consecutive vowels are found then delete the vowel till coming next consonant and printing the updated string.
geks for geks
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to remove vowels from a String
- Remove vowels from a string stored in a Binary Tree
- Remove three consecutive duplicates from string
- Remove all consecutive duplicates from the string
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Generate a Binary String without any consecutive 0's and at most K consecutive 1's
- Remove consecutive alphabets which are in same case
- First X vowels from a string
- Python groupby method to remove all consecutive duplicates
- Reverse vowels in a given string
- Modify the string such that it contains all vowels at least once
- Permutations of string such that no two vowels are adjacent
- Longest Subsequence of a String containing only vowels
- Count the pairs of vowels in the given string
- Program to duplicate Vowels in String
- Check whether the vowels in a string are in alphabetical order or not
- Replace all consonants with nearest vowels in a string
- Print reverse string after removing vowels
- Replace every vowels with lexicographically next vowel in a String
- Modify string by removing vowels in between two consonants
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.