Given a string s of lowercase letters, we need to remove consecutive vowels from the string
Note : Sentence should not contain two consecutive vowels ( a, e, i, o, u).
Input: geeks for geeks Output: geks for geks Input : your article is in queue Output : yor article is in qu
Approach: Iterate string using a loop and check for the repetitiveness of vowels in a given sentence and in case if consecutive vowels are found then delete the vowel till coming next consonant and printing the updated string.
geks for geks
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find the number of words of X vowels and Y consonants that can be formed from M vowels and N consonants
- Program to remove vowels from a String
- Remove vowels from a string stored in a Binary Tree
- Generate a Binary String without any consecutive 0's and at most K consecutive 1's
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Find the player to last modify a string such that even number of consonants and no vowels are left in the string
- Remove three consecutive duplicates from string
- Remove all consecutive duplicates from the string
- Count possible binary strings of length N without P consecutive 0s and Q consecutive 1s
- Program to count vowels in a string (Iterative and Recursive)
- Reverse vowels in a given string
- Encrypt string with product of number of vowels and consonants in substring of size k
- Program to count vowels, consonant, digits and special characters in string.
- Python program to count number of vowels using sets in given string
- Print reverse string after removing vowels
- First X vowels from a string
- Modify string by removing vowels in between two consonants
- Modify the string such that it contains all vowels at least once
- Replace all consonants with nearest vowels in a string
- Count the number of vowels occurring in all the substrings of given string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.