Given a string s of lowercase letters, we need to remove consecutive vowels from the string
Note : Sentence should not contain two consecutive vowels ( a, e, i, o, u).
Input: geeks for geeks Output: geks for geks Input : your article is in queue Output : yor article is in qu
Approach: Iterate string using a loop and check for the repetitiveness of vowels in a given sentence and in case if consecutive vowels are found then delete the vowel till coming next consonant and printing the updated string.
geks for geks
- Program to remove vowels from a String
- Remove all consecutive duplicates from the string
- Remove three consecutive duplicates from string
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Remove consecutive alphabets which are in same case
- First X vowels from a string
- Python groupby method to remove all consecutive duplicates
- Modify the string such that it contains all vowels at least once
- Reverse vowels in a given string
- Count the pairs of vowels in the given string
- Permutations of string such that no two vowels are adjacent
- Replace all consonants with nearest vowels in a string
- Print reverse string after removing vowels
- Check whether the vowels in a string are in alphabetical order or not
- Modify string by removing vowels in between two consonants
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.