Given a string s of lowercase letters, we need to remove consecutive vowels from the string
Note : Sentence should not contain two consecutive vowels ( a, e, i, o, u).
Input: geeks for geeks Output: geks for geks Input : your article is in queue Output : yor article is in qu
Approach: Iterate string using a loop and check for the repetitiveness of vowels in a given sentence and in case if consecutive vowels are found then delete the vowel till coming next consonant and printing the updated string.
geks for geks
- Program to remove vowels from a String
- Remove all consecutive duplicates from the string
- Remove three consecutive duplicates from string
- Python groupby method to remove all consecutive duplicates
- Reverse vowels in a given string
- Modify the string such that it contains all vowels at least once
- Check whether the vowels in a string are in alphabetical order or not
- Replace all consonants with nearest vowels in a string
- Modify string by removing vowels in between two consonants
- Print reverse string after removing vowels
- Count the number of vowels occurred in the substrings of given string
- Program to count vowels in a string (Iterative and Recursive)
- Python program to count number of vowels using sets in given string
- Encrypt string with product of number of vowels and consonants in substring of size k
- Program to count vowels, consonant, digits and special characters in string.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.