Given a string s of lowercase letters, we need to remove consecutive vowels from the string
Note : Sentence should not contain two consecutive vowels ( a, e, i, o, u).
Input: geeks for geeks Output: geks for geks Input : your article is in queue Output : yor article is in qu
Approach: Iterate string using a loop and check for the repetitiveness of vowels in a given sentence and in case if consecutive vowels are found then delete the vowel till coming next consonant and printing the updated string.
geks for geks
- Program to remove vowels from a String
- Remove three consecutive duplicates from string
- Remove all consecutive duplicates from the string
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Remove consecutive alphabets which are in same case
- First X vowels from a string
- Python groupby method to remove all consecutive duplicates
- Reverse vowels in a given string
- Modify the string such that it contains all vowels at least once
- Program to duplicate Vowels in String
- Count the pairs of vowels in the given string
- Permutations of string such that no two vowels are adjacent
- Modify string by removing vowels in between two consonants
- Print reverse string after removing vowels
- Check whether the vowels in a string are in alphabetical order or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.