The Iframe is used to display a web page on the webpage. Remove border from iframe tag in the webpage could be done by using one of the CSS properties of the iframe tag called frameBorder and set its value to “0”.
frameBorder = "value";
Note: In the frameBorder property the B letter must be in capital otherwise it will not be recognized by the browser. The value taken by the frameBorder property are 0 and 1, where 0 is used to disable the border and 1 is used for enabling the border property. By default, the value is set to 1.
- HTML | <iframe> name Attribute
- HTML | DOM IFrame src Property
- What’s the best way to reload / refresh an iframe?
- HTML | DOM IFrame Object
- HTML | DOM IFrame name Property
- HTML | <iframe> src Attribute
- HTML | DOM IFrame height Property
- HTML | DOM IFrame width Property
- HTML | DOM IFrame srcdoc Property
- HTML | <iframe> height Attribute
- Resize an iframe based on the content
- HTML | <iframe> width Attribute
- Call a parent window function from an iframe
- CSS | Border Images
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.