The Iframe is used to display a web page on the webpage. Remove border from iframe tag in the webpage could be done by using one of the CSS properties of the iframe tag called frameBorder and set its value to “0”.
frameBorder = "value";
Note: In the frameBorder property the B letter must be in capital otherwise it will not be recognized by the browser. The value taken by the frameBorder property are 0 and 1, where 0 is used to disable the border and 1 is used for enabling the border property. By default, the value is set to 1.
- HTML | DOM IFrame Object
- What’s the best way to reload / refresh an iframe?
- Resize an iframe based on the content
- CSS | border-right Property
- CSS | border-top Property
- CSS | Font Border
- CSS border Property
- CSS | Border Images
- CSS | border-right-color Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | border-right-width Property
- CSS | border-top-style Property
- CSS | border-top-color Property
- CSS border-bottom Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.