Given an array of characters, which is basically a sentence. However, there is no space between different words and the first letter of every word is in uppercase. You need to print this sentence after following amendments:
(i) Put a single space between these words.
(ii) Convert the uppercase letters to lowercase.
Input : BruceWayneIsBatman Output : bruce wayne is batman Input : GeeksForGeeks Output : geeks for geeks
We have existing solution for this problem, please refer Put spaces between words starting with capital letters link.
- Split each word starting with capital letter using re.findall(expression, str) method.
- Now change capital letter of each word to lowercase and concatenate each word with space.
bruce wayne is batman
- Put spaces between words starting with capital letters
- Python Regex - Program to accept string starting with vowel
- Python regex to find sequences of one upper case letter followed by lower case letters
- Find the starting indices of the substrings in string (S) which is made by concatenating all words from a list(L)
- Python | First N letters string construction
- Python | Remove all characters except letters and numbers
- Python | Insert value after each k letters in given list of string
- Python | Ways to sort letters of string alphabetically
- Verbose in Python Regex
- Pattern matching in Python with Regex
- Name validation using IGNORECASE in Python Regex
- Find all the patterns of “1(0+)1” in a given string using Python Regex
- Python | Parse a website with regex and urllib
- Python | Program that matches a word containing 'g' followed by one or more e's using regex
- The most occurring number in a string using Regex in python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.