Given an array of characters, which is basically a sentence. However, there is no space between different words and the first letter of every word is in uppercase. You need to print this sentence after following amendments:
(i) Put a single space between these words.
(ii) Convert the uppercase letters to lowercase.
Input : BruceWayneIsBatman Output : bruce wayne is batman Input : GeeksForGeeks Output : geeks for geeks
We have existing solution for this problem, please refer Put spaces between words starting with capital letters link.
- Split each word starting with capital letter using re.findall(expression, str) method.
- Now change capital letter of each word to lowercase and concatenate each word with space.
bruce wayne is batman
- Put spaces between words starting with capital letters
- Python Regex - Program to accept string starting with vowel
- Python regex to find sequences of one upper case letter followed by lower case letters
- Find the starting indices of the substrings in string (S) which is made by concatenating all words from a list(L)
- Python | First N letters string construction
- Python | Insert value after each k letters in given list of string
- Python | Remove all characters except letters and numbers
- Python | Ways to sort letters of string alphabetically
- Verbose in Python Regex
- Pattern matching in Python with Regex
- Name validation using IGNORECASE in Python Regex
- The most occurring number in a string using Regex in python
- Python | Parse a website with regex and urllib
- Find all the patterns of “1(0+)1” in a given string using Python Regex
- Python | Program that matches a word containing 'g' followed by one or more e's using regex
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.