I got the interview opportunity via internshala
Round 1: This was written round as usual.Since my internship was based on IoT, i got questions on sensors and modules like Bluetooth, RFID, wifi, ultrasonic sensor, IoT libraries, embedded C, basic C/C++(to find error) and few questions on various IoT platforms like adafruit.
Round 2:This round was all about interaction with the recruiter.He gave me various situations with their limitations and conditions.I was asked to brainstorm and answer how i would implement the project.For instance, i was asked about a device that would help blind people to recognize a person using facial recognition standing at their door, while the person is sitting inside.
Pro Tip:Focus on practical knowledge, unlike most of the online/offline courses which teach the basics of the real world IoT
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (TECH - SET GO ) | Off-Campus Internship
- Philips Internship Experience ( Bangalore On-Campus)
- Samsung R&D (Bangalore) On Campus Internship Experience 2019
- Samsung R & D Bangalore internship experience (2018)
- Oku Tech (Bro Ex) Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 25 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 26 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | For Internship
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 23 (For Internship)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus for Server Tech)
- Tech Aspect (TA Digital) Interview Experience | (On-Campus 2019)
- EagleView Bangalore FTE Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 161 (Off Campus for SDE-1, Bangalore)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.