Given a number n, check whether it’s prime number or not using recursion.
Input : n = 11 Output : Yes Input : n = 15 Output : No
The idea is based on school method to check for prime numbers.
- Recursive sum of digits of a number is prime or not
- Recursive program to find all Indices of a Number
- Recursive program to check if number is palindrome or not
- Recursive Program to print multiplication table of a number
- Program to find the Nth Prime Number
- Program to find the next prime number
- C Program to Check Whether a Number is Prime or not
- Python program to check whether a number is Prime or not
- C Program for efficiently print all prime factors of a given number
- Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Java Program for efficiently print all prime factors of a given number
- Print the nearest prime number formed by adding prime numbers to N
- Check if a number is Prime, Semi-Prime or Composite for very large numbers
- Count occurrences of a prime number in the prime factorization of every element from the given range
- Check if a prime number can be expressed as sum of two Prime Numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.