Given a binary number as string, find its decimal equivalent.
Input : binary = "101" Output : 5 Input : binary = "1111" Output : 15
We have discussed iterative solution to convert Binary to Decimal.
The idea is simple, we add current term and recur for remaining terms.
- Program for Binary To Decimal Conversion
- Program for Decimal to Binary Conversion
- Python program to convert decimal to binary number
- Decimal to binary number using recursion
- Decimal representation of given binary string is divisible by 5 or not
- Counting even decimal value substrings in a binary string
- Decimal representation of given binary string is divisible by 20 or not
- Decimal representation of given binary string is divisible by 10 or not
- Number of substrings with odd decimal value in a binary string
- Decimal to Binary using recursion and without using power operator
- Decimal to binary conversion without using arithmetic operators
- Binary to decimal and vice-versa in python
- Queries for decimal values of subarrays of a binary array
- Recursive program for prime number
- Recursive program to print all subsets with given sum
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.