Given an array of pairs containing length and breadth of rectangles. The task is to find the maximum area of the rectangle.
Input: (1, 2), (3, 5), (1, 1), (4, 2) Output: 15 Input: (3, 5), (5, 5), (9, 10) Output: 90
- Use user defined Pair class to store Breadth and Height of rectangles.
- Make an array of this class.
- Now, traverse the array and find the area each time. Also, keep track of maximum area.
- Return the maximum area of rectangle.
- Maximum area of rectangle possible with given perimeter
- Maximum area rectangle by picking four sides from array
- Ratio of area of a rectangle with the rectangle inscribed in it
- Java Program for Maximum sum rectangle in a 2D matrix | DP-27
- Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- Find minimum area of rectangle with given set of coordinates
- Area of the biggest ellipse inscribed within a rectangle
- Probability of a random pair being the maximum weighted pair
- Pair formation such that maximum pair sum is minimized
- Maximum sum rectangle in a 2D matrix | DP-27
- Area of a triangle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in an ellipse
- Maximum AND value of a pair in an array
- Maximum OR value of a pair in an array
- Pair with given sum and maximum shortest distance from end
- Find Sum of pair from two arrays with maximum sum
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.