Given a string, convert the string to palindrome without any modifications like adding a character, removing a character, replacing a character etc.
Input : "mdaam" Output : "madam" or "amdma" Input : "abb" Output : "bab" Input : "geeksforgeeks" Output : "No Palindrome"
1. Count occurrences of all characters.
2. Count odd occurrences. If this count is greater than 1 or is equal to 1 and length of the string is even then obviously palindrome cannot be formed from the given string.
3. Initialize two empty strings firstHalf and secondHalf.
4. Traverse the map. For every character with count as count, attach count/2 characters to end of firstHalf and beginning of secondHalf.
5. Finally return the result by appending firstHalf and secondHalf
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.