- Using OpenCV : OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision) is a computer vision library that contains various functions to perform operations on pictures or videos. It was originally developed by Intel but was later maintained by Willow Garage and is now maintained by Itseez. This library is cross-platform that is it is available on multiple programming languages such as Python, C++ etc.
# Python program to read image using OpenCV
# importing OpenCV(cv2) module
# Save image in set directory
# Read RGB image
# Output img with window name as 'image'
# Maintain output window utill
# user presses a key
# Destroying present windows on screen
- Using MatplotLib : Matplotlib is an amazing visualization library in Python for 2D plots of arrays. Matplotlib is a multi-platform data visualization library built on NumPy arrays and designed to work with the broader SciPy stack. It was introduced by John Hunter in the year 2002. Matplotlib comes with a wide variety of plots. Plots helps to understand trends, patterns, and to make correlations. They’re typically instruments for reasoning about quantitative information.
# Python program to read
# image using matplotlib
# importing matplotlib modules
matplotlib.image as mpimg
matplotlib.pyplot as plt
# Read Images
# Output Images
- Using PIL : PIL is the Python Imaging Library which provides the python interpreter with image editing capabilities. It was developed by Fredrik Lundh and several other contributors. Pillow is the friendly PIL fork and an easy to use library developed by Alex Clark and other contributors.
# Python progrm to read
# image using PIL module
# importing PIL
# Read image
# Output Images
# prints format of image
# prints mode of image
- Introduction to Postman for API Development
- OS Path module in Python
- Print lists in Python (4 Different Ways)
- Reverse string in Python (5 different ways)
- Enumerate() in Python
- Reading and Writing to text files in Python
- Working with Images in Python
- Why should you not Hack Facebook!
- Licenses and their management in Cloud Computing
- Different Software License models in Cloud Computing
- How to make Storage Partition on Cloud
- Data Analytics and its type
- Virtualization | VMware: Full Virtualization
- Privacy and Security in online social media
- Virtualization | Xen: Paravirtualization
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.