Reader’s View: Reader’s View is a feature that removes all the unnecessary things from the webpage like buttons, ads etc and changes the layout of the page i.e. text-size, contrasts etc. for better readability.
Examples of a webpage in Reader’s view.
How to get the Reader’s view for any webpage?
Below is the script that change the view of a webpage to Reader’s view.
How to execute/run this script?
Open any GeeksforGeeks Editorial page and paste the script in the console window of Developer Tools(Press F12) and press Enter.
You will get a full wide Reader’s view for the Editorial page.
- Introduction to Model View View Model (MVVM)
- How to redirect to another webpage in HTML?
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- How To Add Google Translate Button On Your Webpage?
- Reading selected webpage content using Python Web Scraping
- Spring MVC with JSP View
- HTML | view Event Property
- Model-View-Controller(MVC) architecture for Node applications
- Setup API for GeeksforGeeks user data using WebScraping and Flask
- How to get hex color value of RGB value ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.