Reader’s View: Reader’s View is a feature that removes all the unnecessary things from the webpage like buttons, ads etc and changes the layout of the page i.e. text-size, contrasts etc. for better readability.
Examples of a webpage in Reader’s view.
How to get the Reader’s view for any webpage?
Below is the script that change the view of a webpage to Reader’s view.
How to execute/run this script?
Open any GeeksforGeeks Editorial page and paste the script in the console window of Developer Tools(Press F12) and press Enter.
You will get a full wide Reader’s view for the Editorial page.
- Introduction to Model View View Model (MVVM)
- How to redirect to another webpage in HTML?
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- How To Add Google Translate Button On Your Webpage?
- Reading selected webpage content using Python Web Scraping
- How to connect multiple MySQL databases on a single webpage ?
- Spring MVC with JSP View
- Laravel | View Basics
- HTML | view Event Property
- Different ways for passing data to view in Laravel
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.