ReactJS UI Ant Design Radio Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. Radio Component allows the user to select one option from a set. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Radio Component.
- blur(): This method is used to remove the focus from the element.
- focus(): This method is used to get the focus on the element.
- autoFocus: It is used to get focus when the component is mounted.
- checked: It indicates whether the radio is selected or not.
- defaultChecked: It is used to specify the initial state of whether the radio is selected or not.
- disabled: It is used to disable the radio.
- value: It is used to denote the value for the radio button which is selected.
- buttonStyle: It is used to denote the style type for the radio button.
- defaultValue: It is used to define the default selected value for the radio button.
- disabled: It is used to disable all radio buttons.
- name: It is used to define the name property of all input children which are of type radio.
- options: It is used to set children optional.
- optionType: It is used to specify the option type for the radio.
- size: It is used to denote the size of the radio.
- value: It is used for setting the currently selected value.
- onChange: It is the callback function which is triggered when the state changes.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: