ReactJS UI Ant Design InputNumber Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. InputNumber Component allows the user to enter a number within a certain range with the help of a keyboard or mouse. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design InputNumber Component.
- blur(): This method is used to remove the focus from the element.
- focus(): This method is used to get the focus on the element.
- autoFocus: It is used to get the focus when the component is mounted.
- bordered: It is used to specify whether it has border style or not.
- decimalSeparator: It is used to indicate the decimal separator.
- defaultValue: It is used to specify the initial value.
- disabled: It is used to disable the input.
- formatter: It is used to specify the format of the value presented.
- keyboard: It is used to enable keyboard behavior.
- max: It is used to denote the maximum value.
- min: It is used to denote the minimum value.
- parser: It is used to specify the extracted value from formatter.
- precision: It is used to denote the precision of input value.
- readOnly: It is used to make the input read-only.
- size: It is used to indicate the height of the input box.
- step: It is used to denote the number to which the current value is decreased or increased.
- stringMode: It is used to set value as string to support decimals of high precision.
- value: It is used to denote the current value.
- onChange: It is the callback function which is triggered when the value is changed.
- onPressEnter: It is the callback function which is triggered when the user press the enter key.
- onStep: It is the callback function which is triggered when the user clicks up or down buttons.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: