ReactJS UI Ant Design Drawer Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. The Drawer component is a panel that slides in from the edge of the screen. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Drawer Component.
- afterVisibleChange: It is a callback function that is triggered after the animation ends when switching drawers.
- bodyStyle: It is used for the style of the drawer content part.
- className: It is used to pass the class name of the container of the Drawer dialog.
- closable: It is used to indicate whether a close button is visible on the top right of the Drawer dialog or not
- closeIcon: It is used for the custom close icon.
- contentWrapperStyle: It is used for the style of the drawer wrapper of the content part.
- destroyOnClose: It is used to indicate whether to unmount child components on the closing drawer or not.
- drawerStyle: It is used for the style of the popup layer element.
- footer: It is used to denote the footer for Drawer.
- footerStyle: It is used for the style of the drawer footer part.
- forceRender: It is used to forcefully pre-render the Drawer component.
- getContainer: It is used to return the mounted node for Drawer.
- headerStyle: It is used for the style of the drawer header part.
- height: It is used to denote the height of the Drawer dialog.
- keyboard: It is used to indicate whether to support press ESC to close or not.
- mask: It is used to indicate whether to show mask or not.
- maskClosable: It is used to indicate whether to close the Drawer or not while clicking on the mask.
- maskStyle: It is used for the style for Drawer’s mask element.
- placement: It is used for the placement of the Drawer.
- push: It is the nested drawers’ push behavior.
- style: It is used for the style of wrapper element.
- title: It is used to denote the title for Drawer.
- visible: It is used to indicate whether the Drawer dialog is visible or not.
- width: It is used to denote the width of the Drawer dialog.
- zIndex: It is used to denote the z-index of the Drawer.
- onClose: It is a callback function that will be triggered when a user clicks the mask, close button, or Cancel button.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: