ReactJS UI Ant Design Carousel Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. Carousel Component is used to show the sliding item, and it is used when there is a group of content on the same level. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Carousel Component.
- autoplay: It is used to indicate whether to scroll automatically or not.
- dotPosition: It is used to position the dots.
- dots: It is used to indicate whether to show the dots at the bottom of the gallery, object for dotsClass, and any others or not.
- easing: It is the transition interpolation function name.
- effect: It is used for the transition effect.
- afterChange: It is a callback function that is triggered after the current index changes.
- beforeChange: It is a callback function that is triggered before the current index changes.
- goTo(slideNumber, dontAnimate): This function is used to go to slide index, and if dontAnimate=true it happens without animation.
- next(): This function is used to change the current slide to the next slide.
- prev(): This function is used to change the current slide to the previous slide.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: