ReactJS UI Ant Design Button Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. Button Component provides a way for users to take actions, and make choices, with a single tap. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Button Component.
- danger: It is used to set the danger status of the button.
- block: It is used as an option to fit the width of the button to its parent width.
- disabled: It is used to set the button in a disabled state.
- ghost: It is used to invert text and border colors and make the background transparent.
- href: It is used to define the redirect URL of the link button.
- htmlType: It is used to set the original HTML type of button.
- icon: It is used to set the icon component of the button.
- loading: It is used to set the loading status of the button.
- shape: It is used to set a button shape.
- size: It is used to set the size of the button.
- target: It is used as same as the target attribute of <a> tag.
- type: It is used to denote the type of button-like dashed, primary, etc.
- onClick: It is used to trigger a callback function with the click of the button.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: