ReactJS UI Ant Design Badge Component
Ant Design Library has this component pre-built, and it is very easy to integrate as well. Badge Components is used as a small numerical value or the status descriptor for UI elements. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Ant Design Badge Component.
- color: It is used to customize the Badge dot color.
- count: It is used to denote the number to show in the badge.
- dot: It is used to indicate whether to display a red dot instead of a count or not.
- offset: It is used to set the offset of the badge dot.
- overflowCount: It is used to denote the maximum count to show.
- showZero: It is used to indicate whether to show a badge when the count is zero or not.
- size: It is used to set the size of the badge if the count is set.
- status: It is used to set the Badge as a status dot.
- text: It is used to set the display text of the status dot if the status is set.
- title: It is used to denote the text to show when hovering over the badge.
- color: It is used to customize the Ribbon color.
- placement: It is used for the placement of the Ribbon.
- text: It is used to denote the content inside the Ribbon.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install antd
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: