ReactJS Semantic UI Rating Module
Semantic UI is a modern framework used in developing seamless designs for the website, It gives the user a lightweight experience with its components. It uses the predefined CSS, JQuery language to incorporate in different frameworks.
In this article, we will know how to use the Rating Module in ReactJS Semantic UI. Rating Module is used to show the rating given by the user.
- Star: We can use the star icon for rating.
- Heart: We can use heart icon for rating.
- Clearable: We can clear rating by clicking on it.
- Disabled: This property is used to disable rating.
- Controlled: We can make rating as a controlled component.
- onRate Callback: It is a callback function that is triggered for rating changes.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
- Step 1: Create a React application using the following command.
npx create-react-app foldername
- Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command.
- Step 3: Install semantic UI in your given directory.
npm install semantic-ui-react semantic-ui-css
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Step to Run Application: Run the application from the root directory of the project, using the following command.
Example 1: this is the basic example that shows how to use the rating module by using ReactJS Semantic UI Rating Module.
Example 2: In this example, we are showing the disabled property in a rating module by using ReactJS Semantic UI Rating Module.