ReactJS Semantic UI image Element
Semantic UI is a modern framework used in developing seamless designs for the website, It gives the user a lightweight experience with its components. It uses the predefined CSS, JQuery language to incorporate in different frameworks.
In this article, we will know how to use image elements in ReactJS Semantic UI. The image element is a visual representation of something.
- Image Link: image can be formatted to another page using the image link
- Hidden: Image can be hidden using a hidden state.
- Disabled: It is used to make the image disabled.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
- Step 1: Create a React application using the following command.
npx create-react-app foldername
- Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command.
- Step 3: Install semantic UI in your given directory.
npm install semantic-ui-react semantic-ui-css
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Step to Run Application: Run the application from the root directory of the project, using the following command.
Example 1: In this example, we are using the disabled state in an image element by using ReactJS Semantic UI image element.
Example 2: In this example, we are using the image link property in an image element by using ReactJS Semantic UI image element.