ReactJS Semantic UI Checkbox Module
Semantic UI is a modern framework used in developing seamless designs for the website, It gives the user a lightweight experience with its components. It uses the predefined CSS, JQuery language to incorporate in different frameworks.
In this article, we will know how to use Checkbox Module in ReactJS Semantic UI. Checkbox Module allows a user to select a value from a small set of options.
- Toggle: We can use checkbox as a toggle.
- Slider: We can use checkbox as a Slider.
- Radio: We can use checkbox as a radio element.
- Radio Group: We can use checkbox as a radio group.
- Read Only: We can make checkbox as read only element using this state.
- Checked: We can make checkbox as pre checked using this state.
- Indeterminate: We can use make checkbox which indeterminate state.
- Disabled: We can make checkbox as disabled using disabled state.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
- Step 1: Create a React application using the following command.
npx create-react-app foldername
- Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command.
- Step 3: Install semantic UI in your given directory.
npm install semantic-ui-react semantic-ui-css
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Step to Run Application: Run the application from the root directory of the project, using the following command.
Example 1: In this example, we are using a basic checkbox element using ReactJS Semantic UI Checkbox Module.
Example 2: In this example, we are showing the checkboxes as checked by default by using ReactJS Semantic UI Checkbox Module.