ReactJS Onsen UI Toolbar Component
ReactJS Onsen-UI is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed to developing HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps in a beautiful and efficient way. Toolbar components allow the users to show them a toolbar that can be used with navigation. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the Onsen-UI Toolbar Component.
- modifier: It is used to specify the modifier name to specify custom styles.
- visible: The toolbar is shown on the screen if this is set to true.
- material: It is used to show the material design toolbar.
- transparent: It is used to make the toolbar transparent.
- cover-content: It is used to display the toolbar on top of the page’s content.
- noshadow: It is used for the toolbar without shadow.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install onsenui react-onsenui
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: